Wednesday 12 October 2011

OOTD! + nerd things

12/10/2011
dress: unknown
cardigan: country road
tights: coles, woo!
belt: jayjays
boots: doc marten
necklaces: cotton on, ebay
 I friggin' love these boots, but they're such a shit to get on and off because they have no zippers. So you must lace them, like normal boots. I'd be cool with that if I didn't have arthritic hands and that fibromyalgia shit. But ugh, they're so awesome. A 21st birthday present from one of my very good friends. God, that was almost two years ago. UGH I'M SO OLD.

sexy ass man: mine
bitch who ruined my self timer: chris


He was eating, and he actually loves this movie, but this is a good reenactment of my reaction to The Expendables. Chris and my brother, Jack, are into painting Warhammer. Chris is pretty good too (here's his recent ork shaman), and Jack is getting there. They like to cover all surfaces with their shit. No, but I like it too lol. We don't play, painting is more fun for us, and just looking at them is enough for me at the moment. I'm veeery slowly painting on of Chris' Skaven, but I'd really like to get a set of Dark Eldar to paint. They're so badass. We have, however, recently discovered that there are other miniatures, which has blown our minds and theoretically ruined us financially. 


SEE? SEE? AWESOME. And that's not even the half of it. Smart Max minis stroke my steampunk/sci-fi love so good.

Don't pretend you didn't know I was a nerd ;P

Anyway, I'm going to try and sleep. Hopefully I can get into the city tomorrow and get some new foundation. Lovelove! <3

1 comment: