Monday 26 September 2011

Outfit of the day!

I bought this top/dress a while back and it finally arrived! I did that thing (and you know what I mean) when you strip down instantly and try it on, because it has an owl on it! WOO. I have a 'thing' for owls and what I mean, really, is that I have a minor obsession with owls. I have two permanently etched on my skin and plan on more, a slew of things with owls on them, and owl things in general. If I could have a pet owl I would. If they didn't vomit bones and try to violently mate with me, anyway.


Top: Emperor Eternity
Shorts: Jay Jays (seriously old jeans, cut of into shorts)
Stockings: Somewhere like Dotti or Forever New.
Necklaces: Ebay. Tree one was a gift from Chris.


Chris and I are going to see Fright Night tonight which I'm pretty excited about. Not much else to talk about, I didn't get much sleep because I forgot to talk my medication and woke up in pain. That's never fun, but oh well. Try again tonight.

2 comments: